http://www.gone2thedogs.com/
From here, click "Game" on the sidebar and press start.
I come out to be an English Setter.
http://www.gone2thedogs.com/
From here, click "Game" on the sidebar and press start.
I come out to be an English Setter.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Grande Bleu De Gascogne is mine
I can handle that [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
The Grand Bleu de Gascogne is one of the larger French hounds, measuring up to 70cm and solidly built - up to 75lbs. It is speculated that the Grand Bleu de Gascogne was developed from racing hounds who arrived with Phoenician traders, although of course they would have been sighthounds and the Grand Bleu is a scenthound. Their scenting is highly developed and their single-mindedness when on a trail will make him deaf to outside interruptions. Originally he was used to hunt wolves but now his quarry is hare. Like the Bloodhound, he has a very powerful voice which cannot be ignored.
He is a gentle dog with a certain melancholy in his expression. He looks every inch an aristocrat and has an air of well-bred elegance. His coat is short and smooth, easily cared for and unusually patterned. The base colour is white, with black patches, the rest of the white is mottled with black. which lends the hound its blue appearance. There are two black marks on the head, covering each ear, surrounding the eye and stopping at the cheeks. Above each eye is a spot of tan, and the tan is also found on other parts of the body.
Coat care is simple; a brush to remove dead coat and a rub with a chamois leather to bring up the shine; a little boiled linseed in the feed will enhance the black and tan and give a real gleam.
The Grand Bleu de Gascogne is an unusual and rather superior looking hound, he is not for everyone; he needs to be very securely fenced to stop him taking off after an interesting scent and when being exercised care must be taken to find an area well away from roads and livestock.
To read the Kennel Club Breed Standard click here.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Czesky Terrier??? I dont even like terriers! And this one isn't even a recognized breed.
[ QUOTE ]
Despite being created by a Czech version of Frankenstein, this is in fact a fine working terrier with an equable temperament that also makes it a good child's companion. Weird hairy undercarriage.
[/ QUOTE ]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Grande Bleu De Gascogne is mine
I can handle that
The Grand Bleu de Gascogne is one of the larger French hounds,
[/ QUOTE ]
So, when we gonna have to save you from the Germans again I_D? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Hell, it was my people who were whipping the [censored] outta those Frenchies [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I'm a Bluetick Coonhound [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Border collie
Perfectionist with a permanent will to please.Thriving on praise but also sensitive. Smart, responsible, good with kids, Obedient and agile with High energy (def. not those last three)
I guess if something happens to Smoky I've got a job [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
I got Irish Setter as well.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks